- Does debian-private violate the Debian Social Contract?
- Threats, Violence, Suicide, Palestine and Censorship in Debian
- Remembering Lucy Wayland
- Mollamby: the Debian Developer certificate
- DebConf20: offer to speak in Palestine censored
- Nazi rhetoric creeping into Debian
- Debian blackmail and Thought Reform Quickstart
- Why is there so much fragmentation and division in Debian?
- debian-private archives leaked
- Mollamby, Conflicts of Interest vs Privacy
- Leadership and gossip in Debian
- Giving people credit for their work
- Codes of Conduct and Hypocrisy
- Google, Money and Censorship in Free Software communities
- CFP: Next UN Forum on Business and Human Rights 2019
- Don't trust me. Trust the voters.
- The risks of secret punishments in online communities
- How does this help free software?
- What does democracy mean in free software communities?
- How does Debian handle tragedy?
- Google's influence over the free software community: a culture of threats, sanctions and bullying
- Safety or a fake community?